I saw this tag while surfing the web and thought it would be another fun way to get to know me a little better. Getting to know random things about a person makes you feel more connected. Without further ado, let’s get this 48 questions tag going.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:30 AM!!!! I’ve had miserable sleep for the past 3 nights in a row, all thanks to Jude. I don’t even know how I manage to make it through the day without passing out.
2. How do you like your steak? Sometimes rare and other times medium-rare.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I don’t really enjoy going. It’s cold, overpriced and uncomfortable. I’d rather be at home in my pyjamas cuddling under a blanket. It also doesn’t help that at least once a month my fiancé goes with his friend, which makes movie options very limited if ever I want to. So to actually answer the question at hand, The Avengers.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Currently going through Daredevil on Netflix and Game of Thrones new season just started. Let’s just say I didn’t have high hopes for Daredevil, but it surprisingly is a really good show. All time favorite? Too many, but I’ll give you a short list. Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Dexter (but despised the ending), Spartacus, True Blood, Entourage, Girls, The OC and the list goes on…
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Can I just pick a continent? Europe! That’s my final answer.
6. What did you have for breakfast? An english muffin sandwich made up of a fried egg and a slice of swiss cheese.
7. What is your favorite food? Mexican food, hands down!
8. Foods you dislike? Peas, olives and fast food.
9. Favorite place to eat? Taking Jude out to eat is a disaster, so that doesn’t happen often. Babysitter? Extremely rare we get to out for dinner alone. So I definitely don’t have a favorite spot.
10. Favorite dressing? Homemade dressings are the way to go. Roasted red pepper, balsamic, Greek and cilantro lime.
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? An SUV…
12. What are your favorite clothes? Loose t-shirts, skirts, dresses, pants with as much lycra as possible and leather jackets.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Japan.
14. Cup half empty or half full? I don’t like drinking out of plastic cups.
15. Where would you want to retire? Does retirement mean vacation? 😉
16. Favorite time of day? Depends on the circumstances. Shower time or if I’ve had a shit night of sleep, Jude’s bedtime.
17. Where were you born? In a hospital, in Canada.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Meh, don’t follow any sports.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? Acqua Di Gioia by Giorgio Armani. I prefer fresh scents or fruity ones.
20. What is your favorite face cream? Coconut oil, the only thing that doesn’t irritate my hyper sensitive skin.
21. Favorite baby/kids products? Aquaphor Eucerin healing ointment. We’ve used it since he was a baby and it clears any kind of rash right up!
22. People watcher? Not exactly, I just need to be aware of my surroundings.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? A morning person for sure! I can’t seem to function properly after 5:00 pm.
24. Do you have any pets? Yes, a cat named Lucy who thinks she’s a dog.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Aside that I woke up this morning? Um, nope. Sorry!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A successful fashion designer.
27. What is your favorite memory? I don’t have just one favorite memory. At least to name a few, the day Erich proposed, finding out we were having a boy and coming home from the hospital after Jude was born.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? I guess more of a cat person, but I’d really like to say neither.
29. Are you married? Nope, just engaged.
30. Always wear your seatbelt? Are we still in the ’80’s ? Yes and always yes.
31. Been in a car accident? No, but I have been in a “scooter accident” and broke my foot.
32. Any pet peeves? Yes! People that cut me off when I’m speaking, repeating myself, people who repeat themselves and people who chew their nails.
33. Favorite pizza toppings? I’ll just take a plain cheese pizza with mushrooms, thank you! Oh, I thought we were ordering!?! My bad!
34. Favorite flower? Sunflowers! Blame it on Disney’s Pocahontas because that’s where it all started.
35. What is your favorite ice cream? If I’m ever craving it, either mint chocolate chip or strawberry.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? No thank you.
37. How many times did you fail your drivers test? Haven’t done it yet, but I have confidence that it will go better than expected.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Target.com
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Most definitely Zara. Every season I wish I could go on a shopping spree there, I just love their collections.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I’ve felt really crafty lately and I’m working on a secret project, so I can’t say just yet…
41. Do you like your job? Wait, what’s a job again? Oh yeah!! Well I’m a stay-at-home mom. So if you consider that a job, then I’d like a raise and more sick days!
42. Broccoli? With freshly squeezed lemon juice and pepper? Count me in.
43. What was your favorite vacation? Florida or Dominican Republic, can’t decide.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Erich, my sister and my brother-in-law.
45. What are you listening to right now? Milky Chance- Flashed Junk Mind and Stolen Dance.
46. What is your favorite color? Black and white. They technically aren’t colors.
47. How many tattoos do you have? A big fat zero, but I love tattoos. Erich has a few and all my friends do. I would love to have one but couldn’t tell you when. I’ve said this for about 10 years and still have yet to.
48. Coffee drinker? Very much so! Can’t start my day without it.
You made it to the end? Awesome! If you like these kinds of posts, let me know. Hope you have an amazing start to your weekend.
**Clip art via angiemakes.com Thank you!